Toilet Repair and Maintenance Specialists
Toilet repair and maintenance in Brisbane and Ipswich
Pauls Plumbing have been maintaining, installing and fixing up Brisbane & Ipswich residents toilets for over 17 years. Toilets are essential to our home and comfort of living – without them where would we be! This is why, a bit of toilet TLC is needed on a regular basis to prevent it from breaking down.
You should call your local plumber as soon as you notice a problem with your toilet. Broken toilets, like other plumbing issues, could quickly turn nasty if left untreated. Most people would like to avoid leaking toilet water, right?
Here’s how to tell if your toilet needs repairs
To fix your toilet, you must first identify the problem. The process is really simple and can be done in a few minutes. The following are the most common problems with toilets:
- There is a problem flushing the toilet. Your toilet cistern may not be filling up
- What is the cause of my toilet leaking through the floor? You might have a disintegrated Pan seal that is leaking water
- It seems like there is a constant flow of water in the toilet bowl. Inlet valve failure or worn out cistern washers cause this problem
- Toilet bowl is not draining. You may have a small paper blockage.
- Leaking toilet. Contact Paul’s Plumbing right away if you notice a leak in your toilet. Leaving this unattended can result in costly water damage
What is the cost of fixing a leaky toilet? Labor and materials cost between $165 and $220 per toilet, depending on the leak
- We could be there today 0406 071 659
For professional toilet installations and emergency toilet repairs, Pauls Plumbing are always on call to help out. Contact the team 24/7 on 0406 071 659 for assistance.
Caroma profile 4
Base with plastic toilet cistern
Posh solus with plastic toilet cistern
Posh Dominique with Vitreous China cistern
Posh Solus with Vitreous China cistern